Your customer experience at UFA is important to us - we will use your valuable feedback to help serve you better.
Please take this short survey to offer your comments and rating for a chance to win a $250 Reward in our monthly draw.
Which UFA site did you visit?
View terms & conditions and legal disclaimer
United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited “Rate UFA Survey 2020” Official Rules
Start: January 1, 2020
Closes: December 31, 2020
United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited “Rate UFA Survey 2020” Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS (“Official Rules”)
Open to all residents of Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Québec)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited “Rate UFA Survey 2020” Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited (“UFA” or the “Sponsor”). The Contest will begin at 12:00 A.M. on the First (1st) day of each month and closes at 11:59 P.M. MT on the last day of each month during the period of January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must: (1) be a legal resident of Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Québec); (2) have reached the age of majority at the time of entry in the Province or Territory in which they reside; (3) not be an employee of the Sponsor, its affiliated companies or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies or the independent contest organization; (4) not be at any time of entry, an elected official, employee, petroleum agent or employee of a petroleum agent of/for the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, associates, licensees, dealers, or service agencies; and (5) not be any member of any such person’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these Official Rules, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner and/or spouse.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest.
- PRIZES: There will be Twelve (12) prizes available to be won, each consisting of a Two Hundred Fifty Dollar ($250.00) reward to UFA (each a “Prize”) during the Contest Period, with One (1) Prize available to be won on each Contest Closing Date. The retail value of each of the Prize packages is up to Two Hundred Fifty ($250.00) (CDN).
- PRIZE DRAW: A random draw will be held for each Prize on the fifth (5th) business day following each Contest Closing Date at approximately 10:00 A.M. (MT) (the “Draw Date”) in Calgary, Alberta from among all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. Odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. The selected Prize recipient will be contacted by mail, telephone or email within Ten (10) business days of the Draw Date. If the selected Prize recipient (a) cannot be reached by mail, telephone or email within Ten (10) business days of the Draw Date; (b) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question (see Rule 6); or (c) fails to return the properly executed release form, as provided by UFA, within the specified time (see Rule 6), then they will be disqualified and another Prize recipient will be randomly selected until such time as contact is made by mail, telephone with a selected Prize recipient or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected Prize recipient.
- To be declared the winner, the selected Prize recipient must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question posed by mail, telephone or email. The selected Prize recipient will also be required to sign a declaration and release form, as supplied by UFA, (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with the Official Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor, its affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Prize or the Contest. The Release Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Prize will be forfeited.
- TERMINATION OF CONTEST: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. The Sponsor and the independent contest organization shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest.
- PRIVACY: The Sponsor respects your right to privacy. Personal information collected from entrants will only be used by the Sponsor to administer the Contest and, only if consent is given at the time of entry, to provide the entrants with information regarding upcoming promotions and/or events and/or opportunities to support the Sponsor's mission. For more information regarding the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information by the Sponsor’s, please visit here.
With Purchase: During the Contest Period, a UFA customer will automatically be entered into a draw for a chance to win a Prize, as defined below, when the UFA customer completes the Rate UFA Survey 2020 using the link provided at the bottom of their UFA merchandise receipt. Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. MT on the last day of each month, being (i) January 31, 2020; (ii) February 29, 2020; (iii) March 31, 2020; (iv) April 30, 2020; (v) May 31, 2020; (vi) June 30, 2020; (vii) July 31, 2020; (viii) August 31 ,2020; (ix) Sepetember 30, 2020; (x) October 30, 2020; (xi) November 30, 2020 and (xii) December 31, 2020 (each one a “Contest Closing Date”).
Without Purchase: During the Contest Period, on a plain piece of paper, hand print your full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code) and your preferred participating UFA location, and mail with sufficient postage to: “Rate UFA Survey 2020” Contest c/o Marketing Communications, United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited, Suite 700, 4838 Richard Road S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T3E 6L1. All entries must be received on or before 11:59 P.M. MT on each Contest Closing Date. There are no limits to the number of entries a person may submit, but there is a limit of One (1) mail-in entry per mail piece.
This reward is valid at any UFA Farm & Ranch Supply store or Petroleum Agency prior to June 30, 2021. The full amount of this reward must be used at the time of purchase in a single transaction. This reward cannot be used to make a payment on your UFA account or any other credit account. No cash refunds will be given.
All other costs not specifically stated herein as being included with a Prize shall be the responsibility of any Prize recipients. Changes may occur in some of the specifications, features, optional equipment and pricing of the Prizes. The manufacturer and Sponsor reserve the right to make such changes, if so required. The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that the Prize or any component of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another Prize or component of a Prize of equal or greater value, without liability. In the event that a Prize recipient does not use or accept any portion of the Prize, there will be no extension, transfer, substitution or any kind of compensation provided.
The Sponsor will make the Prize available to the Prize recipient as either detailed by the Sponsor or at the UFA store closest to the Prize recipient’s place of residence within Ten (10) days of being declared the Prize recipient. It is the responsibility of the Prize recipient to pick up the Prize within Fifteen (15) days of being notified of its availability, failing which the Prize is forfeited. The Prize will not be released unless the Prize recipient first shows proof of eligibility.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, judges and independent contest organization with respect to all aspects of the Contest, which are final.
The Sponsor and the independent contest organization accept no responsibility for loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the Contest or the Prize associated with this Contest. By entering and accepting the Prize, the Prize recipient consents to the use of their name, address (location, hometown, city and province) and/or photograph, without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to this Contest and in advertisements for subsequent contests.
The Sponsor and the independent contest organization will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete or destroyed entries; all such entries are void. The Sponsor and the independent contest organization do not assume any responsibility for lost or delayed mail-in entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry material/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by the Official Rules, the entrant will be disqualified and all of the entries submitted by the entrant will be disqualified.
All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. All entries and related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, become the sole property of the Sponsor, without compensation to entrant. Upon entry each entrant irrevocably waives all moral rights protecting the entry. Entries, may, throughout the Contest and thereafter, be distributed, used, reproduced, exhibited, donated, sold and/or displayed by the Sponsor on their website or in a UFA location, which rights are granted by an entrant to the Sponsor upon entry, all without notice or compensation to entrant. No correspondence will be entered into except with the potential Prize recipient after the Contest Closing Date. This Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and municipal laws.