Reporting to the Agency Manager, the Truck Driver is responsible for making timely, accurate deliveries to UFA’s members and customers. This role has significant impact on customer’s perceptions of UFA and service excellence is required.
- Grade 12 diploma with 1-2 years of related experience, or equivalent of 3-5 years related experience.
- Clean Class 1 (or 3 with Q endorse) Driver’s abstract.
- Capable of physical labor, including lifting items up to 25kg on a regular basis.
- Must have basic computer literacy skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Agricultural or petroleum background is desirable.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse and Driver Abstract process in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug (includes cannabis) and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment. They will also need to provide a driver’s abstract which is satisfactory to the UFA.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.