Reporting to the Senior Director Finance, the Business Solutions Manager leads the review and process to improve business and systems functionality within Finance, and coordinates with IT and other departments in implementing solutions that have a finance impact on the business. This role provides leadership and direction within the organization to define business requirements and implement system and process solutions. In addition, this position is also responsible for identifying issues with process, controls & data management. The incumbent oversees the security and control functions in UFA’s application system.
- Facilitate the application of solutions to business and systems issues.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. Analyze project requirements and project plans, participate and lead projects.
- Analyze processes, develop business rules, business flows, and develop business cases and requirements documentation. Ensure quality control and case testing before implementation.
- Facilitate the prioritization of requirements between stakeholders. Drive the progress of deliverables to meet time and financial schedules.
- Communicate design decisions or changes to the project manager, sponsors and other stakeholders to ensure that issues and solutions are understood and endorsed.
- Participate in post-implementation reviews and assessments.
- Manage the SAP and Dynamics 365 Authorization queue ensuring risks are reviewed for all new security requests; existing risks are minimized or adequately mitigated; and user updates are completed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- More than 8 years’ experience with 5 + years of Project Management or business analysis background.
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting financial systems.
- Strong planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong leadership capabilities and conflict management skills.
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in managing a team
- Demonstrate ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation and the “big picture”.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.