Reporting to the Business Solutions Manager, the Project Business Analyst supports Finance system and process changes. This includes updating, creating and maintaining Finance Process Maps and the UFA Process Map Library. This role is responsible in the development and continuous improvement of a project management framework including processes, tools and templates. The position represents the Finance division as the designated Business Process Lead, coordinates the Finance activities and resources required to support SAP releases, reviews and actions all Finance requests for changes to SAP and BI user access.
- Analyze user and functional requirements to ensure they align with business requirements. Maintain a consolidated resource plan across all projects.
- Coordinate documentation of business requirements, controls (system access), procedures and training. Document Process Maps and maintain Process Map library.
- Maintain Business Solutions/Finance Roadmap as projects are initiated, completed and key milestone dates is finalized. Coordinate the scripting, testing and training of process and system changes.
- Work with the divisional BPL’s to ensure system and process changes are implemented with integrated and value added solutions.
- Update and maintain GRC database with all changes to SAP and Dynamics security authorization.
- Review and analyze security authorization changes at the role and position level. Ensure security authorizations follow the defined process and control standards defined by Business Solutions and that security authorizations provide an acceptable level of risk for the organization.
- Work with IT Security Administrator and the SAP and Dynamics Support group to ensure approved requests are completed and tested in a timely manner. Responsible for addressing security issues rose through both internal and external audit reviews. Maintain all security related documentation for any changes that are approved to new or existing security roles.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration.
- 5+ year’s relevant experience with 2 years project management experience, experience with business process mapping an asset.
- Experience in software implementations, requirements gathering, systems and process analysis and functional design.
- Extensive computer skills and systems experience – ERP, MS Office, advanced Excel skills, Financial & informational systems, data modeling.
- Strong planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong leadership capabilities and conflict management skills.
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation and the “big picture”.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.