Reporting to the Manager, Development and Integration, the Dynamics 365 Developer is responsible for completing application development in D365 for Finance and Operations. This individual will assist in completing all steps of the SDLC development processes by interpreting and understanding the functional requirements with Business Analysts, writing technical program specifications, completing application development, code reviews, documentation, unit testing and resolving issues during and after deployment. This individual will also provide ongoing planning, monitoring and maintenance of the D365 FO landscape.
- Design and code applications per requirements captured in Business Requirement Documents.
- Collaborate with other AX Developers, Project Managers, Business Partners, End Users and other Development and Operations Teams to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Manage multiple Dynamics 365F&O environments – automate promotion of code changes using established Engineering Best Practices.
- Contribute to the Project knowledge base, the development of the delivery framework and project management activities using Azure DevOps based methodologies.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes for development, deployment, QA, etc.
- Comply with UFA processes such as incident, problem, change, and quality assurance, to ensure attainment of service level agreements within the D365 environment. Ensure compliance with security guidelines and audit requirements, and overall integration between D365 and SAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012/D365F&O Development.
- Experience with successful implementations (at least 2 years of experience on large projects).
- Full lifecycle software development experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and F&O projects.
- Good knowledge of AX install/upgrade process, implementation, X++, Reports Dev, Enterprise Portal, Workflows, SSRS, .Net, SQL, AX 2012 R3, Entity Store, integration with external systems, and release and deployment management using LCS.
- Good understanding of technical / architectural application development in MS Dynamics AX.
- Experience with D365F&O for Retail (or AX Retail) would be highly beneficial.
- Enquiring and innovative mind set, interested in exploring and applying latest D365F&O features as they are released by Microsoft (e.g. Business Events).
- Ability to handle system performance management / performance improvements in Dynamics 365F&O.
- Able to explain concepts and update business and management resources for status.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.