Since our very beginning in 1909, UFA has continuously adapted to changing times and technology by expanding our product and service offerings, and our geographical footprint, so that we can always give you what you need when and where you need it.
Today, our business network provides products, services and solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Western Canada, including:
- 113 bulk fuel and petroleum cardlock locations
- 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores
- Building supplies and services
- Outdoor outfitting supplies
- Support office (Calgary, Alberta)
- More than 950 employees