UFA built this personal use riding arena in the winter of 2016. This 60'x100'x14' riding arena features two man doors, a cannonball door and slider windows. Its polycarbonate smoke light panels down all sides allow for additional natural light.
• 60'x100'x14' riding arena
• 16'x12' cannonball door
• 12'x12' cannonball door
• (2) 36"x80" man doors
• (28) 40"x36" slider windows
• 7 feet of interior kick planking
• Polycarbonate smoke light panels
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.