UFA built this machinery storage building in August 2017. This 70'x160'x20' machinery storage features a galvalume roof and six windows with white walls and grey trim.
• 70'(W) x 160'(L) x 20'(H) cold machinery storage - one of our 2017 Spring Fling building promotions
• Laminated post structure
• 40'x20' cannonball double-sliding doors
• 40'x20' bi-fold door
• White walls with grey trim and door panels
• Galvalume roof
• (6) windows
• A row of poly lite at the top of both side walls
• Primary use will be machine storage, but there will be an internal structure added for a tool storage area
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.