UFA built this cold machinery storage and cattle-handling shed in August 2017. This 48'x72'x16' cold machinery storage features a bright red exterior with white trim and overhead doors with matching cattle shed.
• 48'(W) x72'(L) x16'(H) cold machinery storage
• 20'x14' overhead door
• (4) 40'x36' picture windows
• Man door
• Bright red exterior with white trim
• 20'(W) x20'(L) x10'(H) Secondary cattle-handling shed, fully insulated with two overhead doors and one man door
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.