UFA designed, supplied and installed this monster 400' long machinery storage structure in the summer of 2017. The building features two large bi-fold doors on each end and two overhead doors on one side. UFA also installed eight man doors throughout for access and emergency egress. To enhance natural light, 20 picture windows were installed throughout the structure.
• 70'x400'x20' machinery storage building
• Two 40'x20' bi-fold doors
• Two 24'x18' overhead doors
• Eight man doors
• 20 picture windows
• White walls with slate blue accent panels
• Galvalume roof
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.