UFA designed, supplied, installed and commissioned a grain handling and storage system in September 2017. Add capacity to your existing crop storage system. UFA added 170,000 bushels of capacity controlled by a centralized computer system.
• 170,000 bushels of new storage capacity
• 8,500 bushels per hour u-trough unloaders and sweeps
• Full floor aeration
• Inline centrifugal fans - sized for canola
• Temperature cables
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.