UFA built this crop storage in September 2016. This crop storage was built to add 15,328 bushels of storage and features vents, temperature cables and safety cages.
• 2 - Westeel 2106 Hopper bins
• 7664 bushels of grain in each
• Each bin has vents, temperature cables, safety cages and removable ground to cone ladders
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.