Project consists of 2 Westeel 36'x7' ring corrugated bins. These Westeel Grain Bins provided 49,000 bushels of grain storage.
• 24,740 bushels per bin = 49,480 total capacity
• Interior ladders in each bin
• Spiral staircase with platforms between the pair of bins
• 15" round roof vents (5 per bin)
• Full floor aeration
• 11" U-trough unload with 76.25" binsweep
• 28" inline 10HP fan
• Moisture & temperature cable package
• 24'x38' concrete foundation
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.