UFA built this barn in June 2017. This 42'x328'x11' turkey barn features a white with brown trim exterior, a spruce plywood liner and cannonball sliding doors.
• 42'x328'x11' turkey barn
• 2'x6' wall construction
• Roxul Insulation and 1' Styrofoam board on exterior walls
• R 50 blown in attic
• Spruce plywood liner
• White with brown trim Duraclad exterior
• Duraclad roof cladding (galvalume)
• (2) 12'x11' Cannonball sliding doors
• (3) Man doors
• 10'x20' front addition used for a boiler room and entrance.
Easy 5-Step Process:
1. Talk - we'll visit the site, discuss your project needs and customize a solution that fits your operation
2. Design - we will walk you through our hundreds of concepts, plans and ideas to help you select the best existing option or design something new. We will blueprint and draft specifications to provide you with an estimate.
3. Permits - we can assist you with permitting by providing engineered drawings.
4. Build - starting with a kick-off meeting with you and the building contractor, we build your project with quality checks along the way to ensure the project is on plan.
5. Completed - we'll do a final walk through with you to verify everything is as it should be. Then you get the keys and our five-year warranty.