Reporting to the Procurement Supervisor, the Prefabricated Building Procurement Coordinator supports all facets of the prefabricated program. This includes assisting with master data input, procurement and maintenance of raw materials and finished goods products.
- Act as secondary point of contact for the Prefab Program throughout the UFA network.
- Assist with conducting prefab site inventories as required.
- Determine the timing for which product needs to be delivered either to store or direct to the customer; work backwards through the project planning process to ensure production, plus transportation time, meets that timing.
- Oversee the ordering of building materials and work collaboratively with UFA Transport to ensure product is delivered to contractor manufacturing sites.
- Assist with the coordination of delivery of the product from contractor manufacturing to UFA Farm Store or customer site. This includes warranty or rework issues.
- Maintain the bill of materials for finished good products
- Process, compliance and transactional accuracy (PO creation, PO changes and supplier invoicing discrepancies)
- Respond to supplier and business partner inquiries
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Completion of procurement or supply chain management courses or working towards a professional purchasing designation (PMAC, CPP, SCMP) is an asset
- 5+ years of progressive procurement experience
- 2 to 5 years of building product experience and experience overseeing manufacturing processes for similar products and manufacturing processes is an asset
- Intermediate computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an asset
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage time appropriately
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.