Reporting to the Lead, Support Services Data, the Administrator, Support Services Data is responsible for ensuring data cleanliness and integrity through the creation, updating, and management of enterprise data. This position will ensure the integrity and compliance of data by adhering to processes, procedures and utilizing tools provided for the creation and maintenance of customer data and fulfilling business requirements. In addition, this position is required to understand support and execute UFA’s member equity and member investment programs as per UFA’s defined processes and by-laws.
- Conduct daily data administration, include develop, create, modify and/or delete data elements related to master data records following defined standards.
- Monitor and validate new requests while initiating action plans to correct and maintain current data. Uphold data integrity by ensuring compliance with policies, standards, processes, guidelines and procedures thus guaranteeing consistency and accuracy.
- Create and maintain master records within the applications. Test solutions and changes, working with organizational stakeholders to create solutions involving, or relating to, master data.
- Work closely with the business units on all issues related to master data including testing; ensure compliance to standards and archiving to ensure data is ready for use.
- Test new or upgraded system functionality specific to master data according to release standards. Identify opportunities to continually improve the quality of data.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide support to the business units regarding specific data elements, champion UFA specific customer applications
- Adhere to UFA Data Quality, Data Retention and Data Security policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline with 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience as a data administrator or similar role.
- Extensive understanding of Master Data both within the company and in the best practice in the industry.
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP SD SAP BI modules and MS D365 tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Full working knowledge of MS-Office suite (mainly MS Excel and Word).
- Other requirement includes experience with testing tool like Azure Dev Ops higher and an aptitude for understanding custom programs.
- Strong communication, planning, research, problem solving and analytical skills. Able to adapt to an ever-changing environment and work under tight deadlines.
- Experience with data cleansing, quality, ETL (Extraction, transform, load) activities and exception/validation reporting.
- Knowledgeable in data profiling, root cause analysis and quality control.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.