Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Warehouse Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support for the Distribution Centre (DC). This position is the main point of contact at the DC and effectively and efficiently coordinates the communication flow in the Distribution Centre. The Warehouse Administrator supports payroll, health and safety administrative functions, warehouse administration, and warehouse reporting.
- Provide administrative support for the Health and Safety program including document management, system reporting, and is an active member of the health and safety committee.
- Execute daily warehouse and inventory control administration requirements.
- Ensure office supplies and equipment is in good repair and of adequate supply.
- Provide warehouse related reports to leadership team.
- Provide support for accounts payables related to the warehouse.
- High School diploma required.
- More than 3 years administrative experiences with focus on warehouse and/or payroll support an asset.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Applications.
- SAP and KRONOS experience an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Prioritization and ability to meet operational deadlines.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.