Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will aid in the development and execution of marketing tactics. The Marketing Co-ordinator will work closely with the marketing team and other support services as required.
The key to being successful in this position will be your drive, creativity, the ability to think outside the box and your passion to take on new and interesting work.
This position is for a 12-month term.
- Execute and provide support in delivering the marketing communications plans to meet the business units marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with internal team and external partners to develop concepts and create new content for marketing initiatives.
- Providing support in the execution of marketing activities including advertising campaigns, flyers, product guides, promotional offers, trade shows, special events, in-store signage, web content and other materials.
- Create, edit and optimize marketing materials utilizing multiple channels.
- Provide administrative support to Manager to ensure projects are planned and executed on time and on budget.
- Create relevant and timely communication to inform the field (stores/agents) of upcoming campaigns, events, programs to ensure that they have the required information to execute successfully.
- Create timely and relevant communication to ensure Farm & Ranch Supply stores and Petroleum locations have required materials & collateral to support the marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Support in the coordination and execution of web development activities to enhance brand awareness and highlight UFA’s competitive advantages.
- Gather and provide content for social media and branding on social media networking sites consistent with the overall creative strategy and annual marketing goals (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Monitor, track, and report on marketing campaigns and activities.
- Maintain brand standards and guidelines to ensure content across all channels are consistent with UFA’s brand position.
- Research, read and participate in field events as required to stay abreast of what the competition is doing and what’s happening in the agriculture and petroleum industries.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Commerce, Business, or Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing
- Experience in marketing planning, communications, market research, advertising and promotions, production and project management.
- Experience in marketing to multiple segments in retail, Agriculture or B2B is an asset.
- Excellent computer and social media skills, including competency in Microsoft Office Suite. Asana would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to the detail is a must.
- High energy, sense of urgency, decisiveness, strong work ethic and an ability to work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.