Reporting to the Director, eCommerce, the Change Management Specialist will provide hands-on change management leadership and support for the eCommerce team and related initiatives. The Change Management Specialist will be involved in the launch of the eCommerce sales channel and its evolution. This role will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization to ensure that change is fully adopted, and planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Provide subject matter advice to organizational leaders, sponsors and project teams as it relates to change management methodology and participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Apply a structured change management methodology and lead activities for the eCommerce team and assigned/designated projects.
- Act as a bridge between Commercial and the business to ensure a change perspective is integrated into all projects.
- Identify stakeholders, costs and benefits of the change, the scope of a change, and specific impacts with project teams and business sponsor.
- Motivate and coach stakeholders and project teams to support project and change activities, and drive employee engagement through change activities, while working with stakeholders to understand their project or change concerns and develop solutions.
- Proactively resolve or escalate project implementation issues, including conflicts with timelines, resources and other change management related issues.
- Work with project, training and process teams to oversee and develop plans on how to unplug existing processes, behaviors and practices and plug in the new ones required to enable organizational efficiencies.
- Develop and gather feedback on change management plans. Ensure that strategies and plans address vital stakeholder feedback and that change plans are aligned with our Project Delivery Framework.
- Ensure strategies and plans are aligned to business objectives, as defined by project key performance indicators or metrics.
- Partner with project leads and teams to ensure change management activities are in scheduled and in place (e.g., training, team development, coaching, onsite support).
- Develop and implement approaches to sustain the change; to measure progress and value, communicate success and take corrective action if needed.
- Willing to perform other job duties/responsibilities as may be assigned for the successful operation of the business.
- Degree/Diploma (or equivalent training and experience) in Business or a related discipline
- 8+ years Change management and project planning experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently in an unstructured environment
- Experience in leading change and transformational initiatives
- Experience with project management principles and processes
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Act as a coach to leaders helping them in their roles as leaders and sponsors of change.
- Ability to strongly influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including the executive leadership team
- Experience in influencing business leaders towards cultural change and negotiation the introduction of new concepts
- Facilitation and consultative skills including ability to anticipate, analyze, and advise on issues
- A team player who can work collaboratively with others
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.