Reporting to the Manager, Development and Integration, the Integration Analyst III is responsible for maintaining SAP PI/XI (Process Integration/Exchange Infrastructure) middleware solutions. This role is also responsible for providing technical, process, and procedural solutions to achieve overall goals and objectives.
- Develop synchronous/asynchronous bridges in PI / PO environments.
- Develop JAVA, ABAP, and XSLT mapping programs. Analyze existing XSLT ABAP and JAVA programs to troubleshoot or enhance integration scenarios.
- Troubleshoot existing code and provide impact analysis for proposed code changes - ABAP Objects programming and traditional ABAP structured programming.
- Develop and document technical architecture and roadmaps that support application integration. Identify common design patterns for repurpose and reuse. Develop common practices for code review to support automated deployments.
- Design, develop, deliver, and support enterprise services.
- Scrutinize the Solution Design for integration aspects of the solution based on knowledge and previous implementation experience.
- Design and develop interfaces between SAP and external systems utilizing File/FTP, HTTP, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, IDoc adapters, third party adapters, RNIF, and EDI.
- Provide input on technical implications of specific design solutions.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- More than 7 years of experience in SAP Applications Integration at multiple client sites and 3 - 5 years of experience in middleware solutions and Service Oriented Architecture concepts; and experienced minimum of 3 full life cycle large project implementations.
- Strong understanding and practical experience integrating SAP Business Suite Components (SAP ERP).
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.3 and later versions.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration 7.5
- Experience with several different adapters.
- Familiar with starting and stopping communication channels.
- Familiar with XSLT mapping (a form of XML).
- SLD (System Landscape Directory) knowledge and system configuration skills.
- Strong knowledge on PI configuration and mapping tools. Strong skills in PI Development in recent releases e.g. PI 7.3.
- Proficient at creating OSS message.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to mentor other members of team based on area of practice.
- Proven ability to write step by step process documentation.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.