Reporting to the Manager, Support Services, the Lead, Support Services will lead a Support Services Center team to provide services to UFA members, customers and/or businesses. The position will lead, participate and collaborate with other support teams to ensure alignment of following UFA procedures, policies and best practices, and ensure to provide excellent customer service on a consistent basis. Enhancing customer experience and ensuring retention of customers and agents. The Lead, Support Services may also responsible for the integrity and compliance of data by adhering to processes, procedures and utilizing tools provided for the creation and maintenance of customer data and fulfilling business requirements and executing UFA’s member equity and member investment programs.
- Oversee a support team, assist with customer issues, and coordinate with other Support Center Leads to ensure the team is following common processes and providing excellent customer service. Provide leadership and direction on company processes, policies and best practices. Lead daily operations of a support center team including motivating and coaching staff, to deliver excellent customer support. Responsible for all aspects of people management including recruitment, training, goal setting, performance management and time management for all direct reports.
- Monitor and report on incoming inquiries/requests to the Support Center to ensure that customer inquiries are being responded to in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure an escalation process is in place and adhered to, to ensure a positive customer experience; assist with customer issue escalation when appropriate.
- Monitor key customer service metrics, identify trends, produce statistics and reports, and make recommendations to support continuous improvement.
- Manage and maintain a book of knowledge, for agent and customer self-service tools; creating, modifying and publishing knowledge articles based on identified needs.
- Analyze request trends and determine root cause(s) to develop solutions that meet customer requirements and ensure Knowledge Articles are current and complete.
- Build customer relationships by listening and ensuring customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Support Services leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with more than 7 years’ relevant experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Systems, Point of Sale Technology, Customer Relationship Systems, SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics functions.
- Strong Time Management, Prioritization, Interpersonal, and Presentation skills
- Agricultural or petroleum background or a strong knowledge of the agricultural or petroleum industry will be considered an asset. Genuine interest in UFA cooperative business required.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate process are followed.
- A thorough understanding of statistics, analytics, accounting principles, project and process implementation methodology.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Able to adapt to a flexible working schedule.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.