Reporting to the Lead, Support Services, the Senior Support Services Representative (SSSR) is responsible for resolving support requests from internal and external customers. The SSSR is directly accountable for responding to customer requests in a timely and professional manner within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience.
- Use expert product and system knowledge to provide customer support and respond to escalated issues.
- Assist with escalated customer queries that may require further investigation and time to resolve. Resolve product or service queries by determining the root cause, identify the best solution to solve the problem and expedite the resolution.
- Act as SME on key business procedures across all systems, identifying areas of opportunity; collaboration with the business, IT, and the support leads on continuous improvement initiatives
- Support and execute testing, as required, on UFA systems.
- Maintain issues and cases by updating relevant information.
- Provide remote support to the UFA network on approved policies, processes, procedures, site and customer interaction related systems and controls as they relate to end user administrative functions, across all channels.
- Ensure Knowledge Articles are current and complete.
- Create customer leads by recording customer information into the CRM system.
- Provide support to programs that are ‘in market’ with our customers including the processes to execute at our locations.
- Support new and existing customer/business programs, the launch of new of SOPs and the rollout and maintenance of systems.
- Diploma in Business Management or other related discipline Diploma.
- 7+ years of customer service experience including 3 - 5 years of progressive experience working in a customer service center position.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Strong verbal communication with clear, understandable English.
- Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and analyze data quickly will be expected.
- Have a good understanding of UFA’s business, process and policies.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Systems, Point of Sale Technology, Customer Relationship Systems, SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics functions.
- Ability to initiate conversation and communication in a polite and engaging manner.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Able to adapt to a flexible working schedule.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.