Reporting to the Store Manager, the Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the resources and tasks to pick and pack online farm store product orders. This individual will ensure a high quality of standard and accuracy to achieve customer satisfaction. This individual will be responsible for reviewing the orders with customers and will provide service in accordance with UFA’s Customer Service Policy which will ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Responsible for reviewing orders, contacting customers and assessing online inventories. If the product the customer is requesting is not available, this individual will be responsible for coming up with alternative products to fulfill the customers’ needs.
- Managing and coordinating the resources to pick and pack orders using Microsoft Outlook and other tools to make sure orders are filled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work with a team, lead a group of people and manage resources.
- Participating in all aspects of the shipper/receiving/loading of the completed order.
- Being the face of the store and suggesting items that will fulfill the customer’s needs.
- Provide excellent customer service, having strong product knowledge and walking the customer through their needs and suggesting items as alternatives.
- Demonstrates flexibility in fulfilling orders based on customer requests and meeting delivery timelines.
- Responsible for keeping the store managers informed of orders, and executing daily responsibilities as required.
- Grade 12 diploma with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel with the ability to learn new systems quickly. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or other enterprise management systems are desired.
- Agriculture/Agribusiness background, interest, aptitude with strong knowledge of the products UFA provides to its customers and members.
- Capable of physical labour; capable of lifting up to 25 kg.
- Must remain current with any and all required certifications, including WHMIS and TDG.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.