Reporting to the Manager, Business Applications, the Functional Specialist MS D365 has significant ownership for driving the successful delivery of functional systems and process solutions. This role will be a primary contact consulting directly with UFA Business teams to identify enhancement opportunities in the support of current systems and processes and translate business requirements into application solutions that conform to enterprise architectural standards and roadmaps.
- Develop functional specifications that accurately translate business requirements into system configuration and/or process changes and ensure the design will meet business requirements throughout the life cycle of a change. Provide Functional Specifications to Technical team for any customized developments.
- Act as primary point of contact and subject matter expert for their module and integrated systems on projects and system support; liaise between users, IT and 3rd parties in order to effectively prioritize and execute projects and system support based on leading practice software project release and delivery methodologies. Support all phases of a project life cycle including analysis, design, configuration, testing, deployment, post-production support/maintenance, documentation, and end-user training.
- Work with the Business to identify business process improvements and organizational changes within a project. Assist with fit-gap analysis against existing configuration base-line. Collaborate with other functional analysts on the detail solution design to ensure cross-functional impacts are addressed and impact is recognized and addressed. Provide support to the Business ensuring user acceptance test scripts are documented and updated, and training material accurately reflects changes.
- Design and configure the following: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CE Module
- Configure system integration points between MS D365 CRM/CE Module and other integrated modules (Finance and Operations).
- Recommend plans for continued process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs. Provide expert advice on MS D365 CRM/CE functionality. Be an expert in their MS D365 module and be able to provide in detail the functionality available in MS D365.
- Liaise with the development, integration and reporting specialists to implement a solution that will meet business requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate all unit testing ensuring application configuration changes work as designed in concert with application developments and reports. Maintain configuration documentation for their module(s). Establish traceability between requirements and application solution design.
- Participate directly in tier 3 application support activities (after Tier 1: Service Desk and Tier 2: Business) including incident management, assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches.
- Work with external/internal configuration specialists as required on larger, more complex projects.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Degree/Diploma (or equivalent training and experience) in Computer Science, Commerce/Management, Business Administration or similar field required, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 10 years progressive experience in functional support of MS D365 CRM/CE technology systems and processes within the Retail module
- Strong MS D635 CRM/CE configuration skills including assortments, pricing, and promotions for merchandising, and stores, registers, product hierarchies, store hierarchies and POS layouts for operations.
- X++ and C# development experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of MS D365 CRM/CE integration with other modules (Finance and Operations).
- Experience with several full life cycle implementations and/or equivalent experience in a support role.
- Experience working with Service Now preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience conducting large scale requirements and design sessions with business owners.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented and have a track record of timely high-quality deliverables.
- Must have a willingness to learn additional financial systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.