Reporting to the Site Supervisor, this position will perform tasks involving physical labor on project and/or service sites. May operate hand and power tools/equipment required for project. Clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, clean debris and assist in all project related duties. Load, unload and assist with install of project parts/material and supplies.
- Operate variety of power tools (drills, forklifts, etc.).
- Prepare and clean site as needed; disposing of debris and waste.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations to supervisor.
- Load and unload construction materials, tools and supplies.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site.
- Assist site supervisor with other construction duties.
- High school or equivalent.
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Previous laborer and/or construction experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Endure long hours and different weather conditions.
- Apply all safety rules and regulations to job.
To ensure a safe work environment, Bar W/UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote the posting number in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, posting number, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners. Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 34 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.