UFA Cardlock Card
UFA has one of the most extensive petroleum networks in western Canada, accessible exclusively through the UFA Cardlock card. Cardholders have 24 hour access to clear and dyed fuel 365 days a year at over 110 convenient locations.
You will need to open a UFA account in order to gain access to our fuel dispensing network. Pick up a Credit Application and a Cardlock Fuel Requirements form at any of our UFA Petroleum locations, fill in the information as requested, and you'll receive a UFA Cardlock card in the mail (OAC). Or, to receive your card, click here to download a credit application form, have your ID verified at a Farm and Ranch Supply store or Petroleum location and they'll send your application to credit at head office on your behalf.
UFA offers 3 different versions of the Cardlock card. All 3 options track your purchases towards your annual patronage allocation if you are a member. The Cardlock card features extensive card management through Card Link Online, as well as access to washroom and shower facilities where available.
Apply For A Cardlock Card
Lost or Stolen Cards
To report a lost or stolen card, please call us at 1-877-661-3835. We will de-activate your old card and issue you a new one.
Below is a list of the benefits and functions of the various cards:
- The UFA Cardlock card is secure, with a UFA PIN that has to be given every time you fuel up
- Card gives you access to the whole network and will be accepted at all UFA Petroleum locations
- All purchases made on the card will show up on your monthly invoice
- If you have multiple cards, your invoice will also detail customer volume information with sub-totals listed for each card
- Card usage can be controlled by product type, time, day and by location
- More extensive card management options are also available through Card Link Online
UFA Fuel Link Card
- Pay at any UFA Cardlock using your VISA, MasterCard or Diner’s Club card
- All purchases will show up on your monthly credit card invoice
- Fuel up at UFA and still receive the points or other incentives associated with your credit card
- Receipt available from the card reader receipt printer at the time of purchase
- No detailed purchase reports accompany a Fuel Link billing, you will use your credit card billing as your record
Commercial Fueling Network (CFN) Card
- CFN is a network of independent commercial fuel marketers’ consisting of over 3,000 sites in the United States. CFN is also accessible through Chevron Canada’s commercial facilities’ that display the CFN logo
- With the CFN card you can fuel up at all CFN locations and charge your purchase back to your UFA account
- This card provides a “single card solution” for customers who conduct business in Alberta, B.C., and the continental United States
- Purchases made at CFN locations with your UFA CFN card will appear on your monthly UFA statement and are treated like all other UFA transactions
- CFN site prices are based on CFN daily rack and daily freight rates. Purchases made at CFN sites with your UFA card are converted to litres and Canadian dollars at the daily exchange rate
- Purchases made at UFA sites are treated like UFA transactions