Farm Credit Canada announced on August 18th, 2014 FCC Crop Input Loans due dates will move from February 15 to March 15th. UFA EasyGROW loans are included in this change. Advances made between March 16 to August 31 are due on the following March 15. Advances made between September 1 to March 15 are due on the next following March 15. That is up to 18 months of deferred credit at a competitive interest rate that may help with your cash flow.
Introducing EasyGROW Credit – a new and improved extended Credit Program funded by Farm Credit Canada (FCC).
Take advantage of this program for all crop input purchases including:
- Crop protection products
- Crop input services
- Grain storage equipment
- Stack covers
- Silage covers
- Sisal and plastic twine
- Fuel tanks
- Farm bulk fuel deliveries
There are several new features and benefits of EasyGROW Credit that we feel will improve how we do business together including:
- access to more credit/revolving credit to finance your crop input purchases;
- competitive interest rates (prime plus 2.95%) and no administration fees; and
- an extended March 15th payment deadline, giving you more flexibility to market your crops
- one time application
- past due funds payable at 1.9% interest per month with no retroactive interest penalty
- Monthly statements of activity provided directly by FCC
- Payments can be made directly to FCC, or at any UFA location
Application is easy
Loan applications are available through your local UFA Farm and Ranch Supply store, your Crop Production Solutions Representative or your Key Account Manager.
Notification of a successful application will come directly from FCC.